Support JA Students
We are able to serve nearly 100,000 students each year because of the support from the Arizona business and local communities.
Set an example for today’s youth by showing personal and/or corporate commitment to improving our community for the long-term. Join JA in training the next generation of leaders. Are you in?
- Build a JA BizTown® shop (starting at $10,000) – see details below
- Adopt a class ($1,000), grade level ($5,000) or an entire school ($10,000)
- Sponsor an event and gain brand exposure (starting at $500)
- Donate goods, products or services to JA and its annual events
All corporate and organization sponsorships can be customized to meet your community engagement needs. To discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sam Alpert, Senior VP, Business Development.
JA BizTown® Shop
Where else in the world can hundreds of students run an economy for the day in two student-sized towns built just for them? JA BizTown® is an engaging, hands-on program that helps 4th, 5th and 6th grade students learn:
- How an economy functions
- Their role as both workers and consumers
- What it is like to be contributing members of society for a day – all with the assumed responsibilities of an adult
Sponsor a JA BizTown shop and gain brand exposure to more than 26,000 students, 4,000 volunteers and educators, and hundreds of professionals each year.
For more information about sponsoring a JA BizTown shop and it’s ROI, contact Sam Alpert, Senior VP, Business Development.