JA BizTown® Training
The below training videos are designed to give new volunteers an overview of your upcoming JA BizTown volunteer experience. The onsite training you receive on your actual volunteer day will fully prepare you to volunteer in JA BizTown.
Modules 1-5 were borrowed from another state's JA BizTown site. Although the videos do not show our specific location, the program goals and instructions outlined in the videos align with the goals and instructions we ask you to support during our Junior Achievement of Arizona program simulation. The snack items provided to volunteers may vary.
- Module #1: JA BizTown Overview - Discover how JA BizTown offers students a unique opportunity to manage a life-size community and its economy.
- Module #2: Business Start-Up - Learn how students will operate their JA BizTown businesses, including working as a team and preparing for customers.
- Module #3: The Working Town - In this module you'll learn how students become producers, consumers, and citizens in the JA BizTown economy.
- Module #4: The Financial Facts - Explore the financial facts of JA BizTown, where students will learn about money use in business and real-life.
- Module #5: The Last Details - Get answers to your questions about volunteering at JA BizTown and your role as a coach and guide.