Follow the below steps to get your middle school teens ready for our on-demand JA Inspire Career Exploration Fair.
Middle School Instructions:
- Fill out the template with your participating students and upload so that JA can create an event login for each child.
- Download JA Inspire Student Guide instructions for your kids to use during their virtual career exploration.
- Have your youth complete the pre-survey prior to delivering the curriculum so that we can track knowledge gain.
- Curriculum: Educators/facilitators can use our curriculum to further their kids’ career exploration experience.
- Option 1: Teacher/facilitator-led activities
- Option 2: JA Inspire Student Self-Guided activities
- Access JA Inspire
- Please have students complete the post-survey after participating in the program.
Please contact your JA Education Manager if you have any questions or need assistance.
Sam Stevens, JA Inspire Director | email@example.com | 818-257-9209
Carolyn Gorst | firstname.lastname@example.org | 520-360-6771
Maggie Jones | email@example.com | 520-792-2000
Miriam Robles | firstname.lastname@example.org | 480-219-0219
Taylor Schulte | email@example.com | 480-219-0232