Please join us in the mornings (Tuesday-Thursday at 10 a.m.) on Instagram for live lessons around managing money, succeeding in our future careers, thinking entrepreneurially and more!
Follow us on Instagram at @JAArizona! See you there.
**Have questions that didn’t get answered during the live lessons? Submit them here.Past Videos
Live Lesson Schedule
- Tuesdays: Elementary School
- Wednesdays: Middle School
- Thursdays: High School
**click on the green links to download the resources for each lesson**
Week 1: Welcome to JA – ALL AGES ALL WEEK
- Tuesday 3/24: Overview of JA Online Parent and Student Resources (30+ activities)
- Wednesday 3/25: Tour of Junior Achievement’s JA BizTowns
- Thursday 3/26: Scavenger Hunt
Week 2: FINANCIAL LITERACY
- Tuesday 3/31: Savvy Shopping and Saving
- Wednesday 4/1: Checks & Balances
- Thursday 4/1: Making Healthy Choices: Interest Makes Interest
Week 3: WORK READINESS
- Tuesday 4/7: Develop Your Work Ethic
- Wednesday 4/8: JA Assembling Your Career Module
- Thursday 4/9: JA My Way – Interactive Career Activity
Week 4: ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Tuesday 4/14: Camila’s Lemonade Stand (read aloud)
- Wednesday 4/15: Introduce & Share: Video Room
- Thursday 4/16: Introduce & Share: My Biz Builder-Interactive Business Planner
Week 5: FINANCIAL LITERACY
- Tuesday 4/21: Greater Than, Less Than
- Wednesday 4/22: What’s Your Business?
- Thursday 4/23: High Risk, High Return
**More lessons will be added to the schedule weekly.
About our JA Live educator:
Jenny Hodges holds a Master’s Degree in elementary education and has educated children of all ages for over twenty years. When Jenny was a classroom teacher, she loved having volunteers teach the JA classroom programs to her students. She then became a Junior Achievement volunteer, herself, and taught the program in K-5 classrooms. Now, Jenny is a JA Education Manager and loves helping students have an amazing experience in JA BizTown.
Outside the classroom, Jenny is the former Arizona Regional Manager of Baby Signs and is the Founder of the Kids Love to Sign Program. After becoming a Certified Nutritional Consultant, she completed a PhD in Holistic Nutrition as well as extensive certification in Children’s Health and Nutrition. Jenny has worked with families and teachers on how food affects behavior and learning.Other JA Online Learning Resources
Our Instagram LIVE Lessons series is proudly supported by:
Interested in sponsoring a lesson or two? Let us know!