JA BOARD MEMBER RESOURCES
Mission Statement: To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
Sub heading here
JA Programs Offered
- JA BizTown: An engaging, hands-on program that introduces 4th, 5th, and 6th graders to economic concepts, workplace skills, and personal and business finances in a student-sized town built just for them.
- JA Finance Park: An experiential, real-life simulation, JA Finance Park first provides a series of lessons in the classroom to middle and high school students where they learn about all aspects of personal finance including learning about balancing a family budget, interest rates, how education affects their earning potential, and how saving today can affect their future.
- JA Inspire: A re-imagined, virtual Career Exploration fair that allows Arizona middle and high school students to explore the careers of the future and equip them with critical work readiness skills, ultimately preparing them for success.
- JA STEM Summit: The JA Stem Summit gives middle and high school students an opportunity to see the application of science, technology, engineering, and math in the real world, and introduces them to high-growth, high-demand STEM career path options.
- JA My Big Idea!: A new self-guided online pilot program for 5th to 6th grade students designed to teach students about entrepreneurship. In a five-week period, students learn how to create an idea, set their product price, create a marketing tool, design a prototype and then pitch their product in a shark tank final competition.
- JA Student Stock Market Challenge: A live stock market simulation, featuring teams of 400 high school students who compete to see who can accumulate the highest possible net worth in their investment portfolio.