Thank you, Edward Jones, for making a difference in the lives of Arizona students through Junior Achievement! During your partnership with JA since 2010, Edward Jones has empowered the lives of nearly 3,000 students, through funding alone. In addition to that support, Edward Jones provides an enhanced learning experience to more than 12,000 students through its “shop” in our JA BizTown program.
Better yet, Edward Jones employees volunteer with JA students in JA BizTown, JA Finance Park and in the classroom for our JA Student Stock Market Challenge lessons.
It takes more than 9,500 volunteers to make our programs possible each year – Edward Jones plays a key role with JA! Thank you.
Are you interested in volunteering with JA?
We have a number of ways for you and your team to join us in this partnership:
- Volunteer in JA BizTown/JA Finance Park
- Volunteer to teach JA programs in the classroom at an upcoming JA Day
- Volunteer for a JA program on-site at Edward Jones
- Volunteer to teach JA Take Stock In Your Future lessons in the classroom, preparing students to compete in the JA Student Stock Market Challenge
- Volunteer as a runner at the JA Student Stock Market Challenge
- Attend the adult event, JA Stock Market Challenge, and compete on the Edward Jones team
Contact Edward Jones teammates Amy Marley (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Chris Mohme (email@example.com) to sign up for one of these awesome volunteer opportunities.