JA Open House
JA BizTown - 636 W Southern Ave., Tempe, AZ 85282
September 23, 2020
As of today, the JA Open House will continue as planned with the in-person event similar to years past. We are excited to host you on September 23rd, 2020. Please note: we are continually assessing circumstances and modifying events as needed to ensure the safest way for the JA family to connect.
If there are any changes, we will relay this information quickly. As we know, so will you. Rest assured: we will not cancel an event entirely – rather, we will modify to a virtual experience that still offers community connection. We know great things happen when we come together.
Please check back here for updates or reach out to us at any time (Sarah Amaral, Special Events Senior Manager, at SarahA@jaaz.org / 480.219.0226).
Thank you for your support. JA’s programs are more important than ever and we are grateful to have your partnership in our mission to prepare AZ kids to succeed in work and life.
Bring your family, friends or coworkers to this FREE event:
- Meet JA students and hear about the impact on their lives.
- Enjoy games, activities and raffle. Every guest gets one raffle ticket and can purchase/win more.
- Network with other professionals, educators & influencers in the community.
- Enjoy light food, open bar and soft drinks.
- Take the Passport Tour through our JA BizTowns® to learn about how our partners shape the community and economy every day.
- See some of the major updates we’ve made to JA BizTown including the opening of new JA BizTown shops.
Be sure to catch brief remarks from JA students and JA President Katherine Cecala around 5:45 p.m.
Add to Calendar