5 More Ways to Give to JA

Posted in: Support

Did you know that there are a few ways you can give to JA and reduce your taxes owed at the same time? We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to charitable giving, so we aim to make it as easy as possible for every type of donor. Below are four giving options you might have not considered!

JA Summit Society

Become a member of Junior Achievement’s Summit Society and make a difference in the lives of JA students this year and into the future. When you join the JA Summit Society, you are joining a group of distinguished individuals in Arizona who are committed to shaping our combined future. Learn more

Donor Advised Funds

Donor Advised Funds (DAFs) are a great way to give to JA! Across the country over $120 billion sits unused in Donor Advised Funds and community foundations. You can put those dollars to good used and support Arizona students! Learn more about how you can use your Donor Advised Fund to create a brighter future for our students.

Give Stock to JA

Did you know you can donate your stock and mutual funds directly to JA? It’s easy to do and, in most cases, is eligible for a tax deduction. Download instructions here and give to JA in three easy steps!

IRAs Qualified Charitable Distributions

You can donate directly to JA with a qualified charitable distribution from your IRA and reduce your taxable IRA balance at the same time!

AZ Charitable Tax Credit (formerly “Working Poor Tax Credit”)

The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit program let’s you make a donation to a qualified charitable organization like JA and claim it as a deduction when filing your taxes. Donate up to $400 (filing single) or $800 (filing jointly) and receive a dollar-for-dollar credit on your taxes. Bonus: this program does NOT compete with the school tax credit program. You can give to both! Learn just how easy it is to give and get it back!

We hope you will keep JA in mind when making decisions around charitable giving this year.

*This is NOT intended as legal or tax advice. Please consult your attorney or tax advisor for more information.