JA Volunteer Opportunities
Posted in: Volunteers
We are so excited to be able to offer virtual and in-person volunteer opportunities! Our volunteers are so valuable to our organization and we have several upcoming opportunities for volunteers to get involved. Check back regularly for updates to our opportunities list!
Virtual Classroom Lessons
Volunteer to teach students virtual lessons about work, money and life. Ability to log onto a virtual meeting platform required.
CHECK BACK FOR UPCOMING OPPORTUNITIES!
Volunteers on an event committee will need to be vocal champions for JA and the event that will be willing to introduce JA to new potential sponsors.
- JA Bottles for BizTown Day-Of (September 17th, 4:30-10:30PM, in-person)
- JA Bottles for BizTown Committee (April-September, virtual)
- JA Stock Market Challenge Committee (ongoing, virtual)
- JA Stock Market Challenge Event Day (October 22nd, Shifts: 10AM-2PM set-up, 2PM-7:30PM event, virtual and in-person)
- 4.01K Race for Financial Fitness Committee (October-March, virtual and in-person)