When companies use their time, talent and resources to make an impact on society, we can solve the difficult, yet critical, challenges facing our community today – like training the next generation of leaders to be able to manage their money and succeed in the workplace.
We make it easy for our corporate partners to execute their community relations strategy by:
- Offering robust, turn-key volunteer solutions for their teams – employees can volunteer in and around the communities where they work and live.
- Providing brand visibility for sponsorship contributions to our partners’ target audiences
- Depth and breadth of impact – Junior Achievement of Arizona teaches financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship to more than 80,000 students throughout Arizona, K-12th grade, each year.
- Variety of ways for partners to engage with JA – deliverying programs to students, sponsoring high-profile events, hosting employee team-building events and more!
You have an opportunity to make an impact that will last for a lifetime. Set an example for your employees by showing corporate commitment to improving our community, while enjoying brand visibility to thousands of AZ families.
We need your help. Join us in this mission to empower the future. We depend on businesses and organizations — just like yours! — to make our programs possible.
Ways to get involved
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
- JA BizTown shop with your brand
- Sponsor an entire school of students
- Sponsor one of our premier events with high brand visibility
- Provide in-kind donations or service
Interested in discussing further? Contact Sam Alpert, our SVP of Development at email@example.com or 480.219.0212.
A Big Leap from JA You’re Hired!
Hear how Mary’s life has be transformed as a result of her participation in the JA You’re Hired (now JA.... Tell me more