JA My Big Idea
JA My Big Idea! is a new self-guided online pilot program for 5th to 6th grade students designed to teach students about entrepreneurship. In a five-week period, students learn how to create an idea, set their product price, create a marketing tool, design a prototype and then pitch their product in a shark tank final competition.
- Be able to define entrepreneurship and know the difference between a regular and social entrepreneur
- Understand the difference between a product and a service
- Create an idea for a new business
- Know how to compute the price of a new product
- Understand the definition of marketing and create a marketing tool to promote their idea
- Create a prototype and investor pitch to fund their new product